RE: protective plastic for an MDX

To: "'Andy McKee'" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: protective plastic for an MDX
From: Geoff Wing <GeoffW@simultrans.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:52:30 -0700
Andy:

I got the mine for the Miata at:
http://www.xpel.com/

I did installation myself - it was quite difficult, given the
extreme compound curves of the Miata nose. My results were a bit
embarrassing.... At the time, I couldn't find anyone in the area
who would touch the stuff - "too hard to do" said one detailer.
Now I know why, but I think that a less curvy vehicle surface
would be much easier.

The Xpel website gives a list of installers - just one in Campbell
and one in Fairfax.

Geoff Wing
1999 Mazda Miata 10AE
SFR SCCA BS-R #73