RE: have you dyno your car?

To: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>, "Frank M. Lin"
Subject: RE: have you dyno your car?
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:04:19 -0700
I'd like to get my modified Typhoon on a dyno as well.
Also, unless you know the particular tricks to disable the function, certain
2wd cars with automatic stability control where the manufacurer has not
provided a switch to completely disable the function (f..ng Mercedes, for
example) need 4wd dynos.

Rick Brown
rbrown7@pacbell.net
(408)737-1986