Ford Escort RS Cosworth

To: <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ford Escort RS Cosworth
From: Bryan Medway <creative@razorlab.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:57:59 -0700
So this afternoon I went out for a break from work, I walked out the door,
looked up and guess what was staring me right in the face.. a Ford Escort RS
Cosworth!!!

I was stunned at first.. then I thought.. "naw, that can't be a real one..
must be a body kit.."

I walked around the car... yup, RS fender bulges.. yup, RS cosworth plaque..
yup, RS cosworth huge wing.. yup, RS cosworth wheels.. looked inside, yup,
RS cosworth Interior... .. looked inside the hood vents.. intercooler
piping... looked in the front grille... FMIC..

"Holy shit, it's a real Ford RS Cosworth, parked right in front of my
work!!"

I'm still waiting for whoever owns it to come out and get in it.. I have
some questions for him.. =)

anyway.. enjoy these photos I snapped with the digital cam...

http://www.razorlab.com/cosworth/

:bryan medway
01 Neon ES