Virus Alert

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus Alert
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:03:35 -0700
Hello, my computer was infected with the W32\sircam@MM(sp) virus last
week, if you recieved any messages from me that included a "SUPPLIERS
LIST" with a smaller note referring to  something like "Please review,
I'll be waiting for your advice", please take the necessary steps to rid
your computer of this dangerous virus. It takes your Microsoft Outlook
address's and sends itself to everone on that address list. Fortunately
for most of the folks I know, the majority of my email address's were on
my netscape browser, however there were some 30 address's on my Outlook.
The info I have on this virus is that it will also ruin your hard drive
on Oct. 16th.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I have no clue where I
got it from other than someone else's infected computer.

Jesus