Re: Lotus sales and stories

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: Lotus sales and stories
From: "Rich Urschel" <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:12:07 -0700
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
> (who will double the States offer, cash money, what do you say, Rich?)

Maybe you could come up a tad after that promised free autocross?
I can be had.

I owned a different Elan in the 60's so I knew what I was getting
into when I went to test drive this one. However, Karen hadn't a
clue and didn't even really want to go along but I talked
her into driving it and giving me her opinion. The owner knew
she had never been near a Lotus before, and I drove off around
the corner and switched places with her.

When we returned the owner asked me out of Karen's hearing
what she thought, and I replied "she was laughing out loud
within half a block." When he continued to stare at me with
blank anticipation I asked, "What?" He then asked, "Was
she laughing at the car or out of joy?" Silly question, I thought.

Rich Urschel

Ps. Our house moved to "sold" status today. We'll be in Placerville
by 8/20 or retiring garage/homeless.