Sideways vs. just driving

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sideways vs. just driving
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:42:56 -0800
For those of you who had to witness my final run this beautiful day, I hope
that I have once and for all demonstrated that sideways is NOT the fastest
way around.
( I was just showing how much easier it is to identify a car with high
contrast #'s on both sides. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Once again a challenging course and a marvelously executed event. Major
kudos to our chairs and designer. See you all at Oakland.
MJ