Thanks and course feedback from Nov. 4

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks and course feedback from Nov. 4
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:40:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
Wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who attended the event
yesterday. Everything ran very smoothly and quickly. Almost all workers
reported early (especially the people who did tech!) and we were able
to switch on the fly. Everyone's hard work paid off in fun runs at the
end of the day. Special thanks to everyone who pitched in for an extra
work assignment and to those who arrived early to help setup. It made
Elise and my jobs much easier!

I also wanted to get feedback on the course design. It was my first
effort at this and I definitely want to improve on it next time. So far
I've had a couple people mention it was a little tight. Please let me
know what you thought and if there were any specific corners/features
that you liked or disliked and why.

Thanks,
Randy Noll
Co-chair, Slush Rd. 4