Re: Registration

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registration
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:29:22 -0800
    Whoo-ee! We agree! Include some other names, too, Dennis, like Jerry M,
John S, and Josh S.
    To many of you newbies, having Charlie, John and Dennis agree is nearly
a miracle!
    And yes, sitting still that long is tough, but it is done in the peace
and quiet of my home rather than at the event. I think I posted to someone
that I tried doing it at an event, at Oakland, sometime or another, thinking
I'd get ahead of the game. Well, it was a struggle to concentrate, the lap
top computer wasn't at the right height, and anyway, I hate its keyboard. I
finally stopped being a hermit and got out to enjoy the people there. That's
part of the reason I go, to have a good time. It's certainly not to scrunch
into a poorly designed work space and crunch numbers!!
--Pat K