Re: THINK ORGANIC

To: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>,
Subject: Re: THINK ORGANIC
From: "Debbie" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:34:46 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Cc: "'Kelly Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 9:19 AM

> You guys think you're joking about all this autocross to horse
> correlation, but it's actually surprisingly similar!

Hahaha!!  Yup, I can vouch for that having been an avid rider...lot's of
similarities between jumping horses and autoxing...Only thing is that it
hurts a LOT more when you screw up on a horse!

Debbie, who actually wouldn't mind "going organic" again...In fact, when I
move to the Sacto area, (pretty soon since it looks like my house may be
sold  YAY!! :) I plan on dividing my free time between horses and cars ;)