Jacket Time!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Jacket Time!!!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:21:02 EST
Here's the list of people who still need to give me their choices for
Steering Committee/Event Chair awards (see choices below, or see me at the
Nov. Steering Committee meeting or at one of the next 2 events...):

Dennis Armstrong
Chok Balmaceda
Donna Barham
Paul Barham
Roger Boone
Elbert Chin
Kevin Christman
Chris Cox
James Creasy
Don Ebaugh
Durk Edwards
Boris Elpiner
Bill Fleig
Jeffrey Gordon
Sherry Grantz
Vernon Head
Navid Kahangi
John Kelly
Ben Martinez
Don McKenna
Kirk Meline
Ray Miller
Pilar Miranda
Regina Morec
David Morin
Bryan Nemy
Randy Noll
Sean O'Boyle
Jim Ochi
Tony Ozzello
Ed Runnion
Soebie Soekamto
John Stimson
Tony Tabacco
Peter Thana
Rich Urschel
Arie Villasol
Mark Watson
Scot Zediker

Okay, so if you can't get to me in the next few weeks, go to
WWW.Wearguard.com and choose from the following Styles: 414, 1291, 1376,
1399, 1429, 1437, 1458, 1492, 1585, 2140, 2170, 2357, 2395, 2404, 2930, 1940,
2942, 2950, or if apparel isn't your thing, # 7129, 7133, or 7134.

Shirts and jackets would normally have the SFR logo (the same round checkered
flag-GG Bridge logo as on the back of the SFR-Solo 2 T-shirts) on the left
front, your name on the right side, and jackets would have the "SCCA Solo 2
Racing" on the back, unless you want any or all of those things deleted.
Tell me your size and desired color, and how you want the name embroidered.

The  attache, backpack, or duffel would normally have the new SFR-Solo 2
logo, and could also have your name if desired.

Let me know or come see me...

Charlie