Re: Please clarify tech worker duty

To: marka@telerama.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please clarify tech worker duty
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:50:53 EST
In a message dated 11/7/2001 6:42:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
marka@telerama.com writes:

> For what its worth, I worked tech twice at GGF.  Both times I assumed if I
> was signed up for group x tech, I needed to tech group x cars.  So I went
> over when group x was gridding up and teched then.  It honestly never
> occured to me that I should be teching group x+1.
>
> So, #1 I apologize if I screwed the pooch and #2, I'd recommend that
> something be put on the worker signup sheet to indicate how its supposed
> to work... :-)
>
> Mark

Mark:

As long as the pooch enjoyed it, no problem.  Respect, as in e-mail
discussions, is foremost :)

As soon as I believe there is a universally accepted definition of when to
tech your work group, I will do my best to inform.  Presently, as you may
have noticed, I am in a state of confusion.

FWIW (always wanted to use that), your understanding is same as Charlie's,
and mine.  Obviously a range of current interpretations.  Thus, my query.

Don