Re: DM

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DM
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:52:26 -0800
I prefer the "Darth" aspect of your chosen name.

My car, aka Darth Rabbit, will be back in action soon
(the wife renewed my memberships inadvertently! woo hoo!).

I got "darthracing.com" years ago figuring "darthrabbit.com"
would outlast the autox car.

I find it difficult to blend my bike and autox hobbies with
each other. Its good to see someone else trying to get it right.

-Todd

--
Todd Stiers
tas@darthracing.com