Nov. 24 at Oakland cancelled

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nov. 24 at Oakland cancelled
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:01:48 -0500
The SCCA San Francisco Region autocross tentatively scheduled for Saturday,
Nov. 24, 2001, at the Network Associates Coliseum in Oakland, CA, has been
CANCELLED.

The next SFR event on the schedule is for Sunday, Dec. 16, 2001, at
Oakland.
We are on 30 days notice at the Coliseum and sometimes even less than that.

There are some problems (removal of the concrete highway barriers)
with Dec. 16 and it is my hope we can work them out.

With the Nov. 11 event we will have staged five events in the Winter
Series.

--John Kelly, Solo II event scheduler