RE: Nov. 24 at Oakland cancelled

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Nov. 24 at Oakland cancelled
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:22:23 -0800
Note: The 24th is not a normal event - it's the BMW CCA's season
finale.  The morning will be a competition between the top points holders
for the season - this is an invitational, restricted to those who have
participated in enough events (and have done well enough) to make the cut
and be invited.  Once that's finished, the rest of the day will be a
fun-only (no competition) autox for members and their guests.

Also, the BMW CCA autoxes have a cap on the number of entries, and they
have a "members first, BMWs first" policy.  If the event is sold out, then
priority goes to club members driving BMWs, club members not driving BMWs,
non-club members driving BMWs, non-club members.

Jim