Re: A Novice's opinion

To: OSP13@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: A Novice's opinion
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:21:59 +0000
>My vision of the ideal SFR summer season is 12 points events
>without novice classes and 4 non-points events for Novices and
>instructors interspersed throughout the season.

That's a really nice idea.  If only novices showed up, there'd be lots of
time for lots of runs, and they'd get better faster.  But wait.  What if
some hypothetical person is not allowed to be a novice after this season?!
I mean, I still suck, and I could use the practice of a "school day".  I
mean.. Wait, wait, wait.. I mean THEY still suck, and THEY could still use
the practice of a "school day".

Jake