RE: Vacations Other Than at Nationals

To: "Ellen Rosenbluth" <ellenrosenbluth@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Vacations Other Than at Nationals
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:29:06 -0800
When I came back from the Nationals this year, someone at work asked me how
my trip was.  I started moaning about the problems on the way there, the
problems on the way back, the shortened event, my bad driving...Then he
asked "Are you going again next year?"  Without hesitation, I said "YES!"

That about sums it up!

--Navid