Vacations Other Than at Nationals

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Vacations Other Than at Nationals
From: "Ellen Rosenbluth" <ellenrosenbluth@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:53:41 +0000
Gee, Pete keeps telling me that going to Nationals is the only way to take a
vacation! (I have a crazy idea that we should go to Hawaii or a spa or
something.)

Ellen (the good girl friend who LOVES going to all SCCA local events or the
bad girl friend who can't believe all our vacation time is spent at
Nationals)

P.S.  Dennis Armstrong--please write me privately.  I can't find your e-mail
address.  Thanks.