Suspension shop in San Jose

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension shop in San Jose
From: Mike Rampelberg <mike@rampelberg.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 21:35:53 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking for a shop in or around San Jose to upgrade the suspension on my
'71 Chev Malibu to enable greater than 1g lateral acceleration on DOT rubber.
Being an ex-AutoX'er, I know you've worked these issues before, but maybe not
on a '71 Malibu.

What shop can give me the best advice and do the best work?  And what shop
should I stay away from?

Who might be someone to talk to about this?

Where can I find a skid pad with a 200 ft radius to test on?  The closest one I
know about is at Sears Point and costs about $300 for a half day of testing.

Mike