Re: Powder coating

To: "Ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Powder coating
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:05:38 -0800
I used West Coast Powder Coating,
South San Francisco near the SF airport.

(650) 871-0400

A very interesting place, kind of a wild guy, the owner.
Many very nice cars there in his collection.  Neat motorcycles,
too.  They cleaned
up the parts as well as coating, did it very fast, good quality,
not cheap but not terrible.  I paid $450 for about 100 parts
that required lots of masking.

By the way, make sure you specify exactly where masking has
to be done, they missed a few spots and it's hard as the dickens to
clean off.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!