Re: Powder coating

To: brock and jack <brockjack@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Powder coating
From: kirk <kmeline@internetconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:55:58 -0800
I'm glad you brought that up.  My cousin has a powder coating business in
Sacramento.  I asked him about it at Thanksgiving and he was definitely into it.
Call him or even e-mail him about prices and details.  Pacific Powder Coating
916-381-1154 jeff@pacpowder.com.  Just mention my name and he'll understand why.

Thanks
Kirk Meline