Re: Scam artists

To: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: Scam artists
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:08:55 -0800
Must have something to do with being on Macintoshes? We've been on the
internet since about 1989. The three that John got were the first, and I've
received none. My feelings are not hurt, mind you. I have heard of phony
schemes using the telephone, but I wasn't aware these kind folks were also
trying out email addresses.
--Pat K