Re: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:34:20 -0800
Yes!  I've seen one of those -- Gogomobils were
cute (Lloyds wree really ugly).  But they are more
common than Lloyd, surely.  Mine was a '60, Lloyd went
belly up shortly after that.  FWD, two cyl, air cooled,
OHC, 600 cc, held 7 people in minimum comfort.
Body frame was wood, steel panels outside.  ALL the
seats could be removed.  I used to throw my
paper route standing up through the Webasto style sunroof!
top speed (downhill) was about 58 MPH.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!