Re:

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:05:46 -0800
yes, the car is a great improvement because its pollution is not halted by
the 6th floor, but can spread for miles.

on the other hand, it proved easier to re-engineer the car for lower
emissions than a horse.  with new cloning and genetic modifications, perhaps
the horse will make a return.  this time, please make it require no feeding
at 5:30AM every day, have seating for four, and, of course, more than 1
horsepower.

-james creasy, reporting from the Republic of Berkeley