DEAR SANTA TRANSCRIPTS

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DEAR SANTA TRANSCRIPTS
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:59:20 -0800
This is kind of long, but almost entertaining. It's the complete Dear
Santa Transcripts, edited somewhat for the sake of continuity and
because there's even a punchline that makes it well worth the read, in
my opinion.

This is an actual dialogue that occurred almost one year ago between
some really deranged people, all still on this list. Just remember, it's
not just mindless banter. This story really starts cookin' (literally)
when Hermie's Jailbird Half-Brother, Once Disowned steps in and really
starts stirring the pot.

It proves that autocrossing DOES keep you young. Especially when you're
supposed to be WORKING.

Katie K.