Re: Cheap race car paint job tips!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cheap race car paint job tips!
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
<hehe> This sounds like one of those "how to paint a
car" jokes where the first few items are supposed to
be:

1. Buy a case of beer*
2. Drink first beer while formulating a "plan"
3. Wash the car (not with your beer, use water, soap
if you so desire).
4. Let the car air dry to avoid an repetitive stress
injuries. While watching water evaporate have another
beer.
n1. Watch paint dry, while watching paint dry drink
more beer.

:-)

Anyhow, I remember reading the "painting on a budget"
thread but I don't recall you revealing the identity
of this mystery car. Sorry if you covered this already
but I'm curious, what is this mysterious SmurfMobile
you're painting?

Cheers, Joe

*moral disclaimer - don't drink and drive. Also, stop
drinking when the quantity of paint that gets on you
exceeds the amount of paint that gets on the car.

http://health.yahoo.com