Re: New Karting location opening

To: scca@thunderhill.com
Subject: Re: New Karting location opening
From: "J. Schubert" <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:14:15 -0800
was there a URL?

-------- Original Message --------

==> From: "Sherry Grantz" <scca@thunderhill.com>
==> Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:39:57 -0800

For anyone who's interested, I'm forwarding this notice sent to the
SF Region
Office.
Sherry Grantz

Greetings Motor Sports Enthusiast:

ANNOUNCING PREMIER INDOOR RACING IN FREMONT!

Pedal to the metal.  Wheel to wheel.  Start to finish.  Soon, you can
experience the thrill of European-style racing - in the FASTEST
indoor karts
available.  Register your name on our web site and be the FIRST to
get the
details on our December grand opening!  Through January 2003 only,
web
registrants can print out a FREE OPEN PRACTICE session coupon, so
don't wait!

LeMans Karting.  It's a serious rush.  Are you ready?

LeMans Karting, Fremont

Tel: 510.770.9001

sent by: rick@gaancommunications.com