Thanks for the Great Season! - also: East Bay race fuel.

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the Great Season! - also: East Bay race fuel.
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 07:57:42 -0800
Just wanted to drop a note of thanks to all who made the '02 Season
possible.  To reflect, I can't imagine a better place to be involved in
the sport of autocross.  From the San Francisco Bay Area to Sacramento
to Fresno, Bremerton and cyber space, the commitment to deliver this
awesome competitive venue was awesome.  AAS, CSCC, Fresno, NASA,
Sacramento, SFR and National / Pro Events... wow, we are indeed
fortunate for the effort focused in our "patch", THANKS!

Last but certainly not least, to my '02 Sponsors, Modacar, Big O Tires,
Dublin, CA and 4D-Sport as well as all the sources for tuning both the
car and, me, the driver, THANKS!

As for '03, I'm looking for a co-driver who wants to earn some of the
contingency money rumored to be offered by DC:
http://www.precisionracingorg.com

Barry
- # 40 STS Maxima - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758661/index.htm - for
sale
- #140 G-Stock Neon ACR - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758662/index.htm
- under development

PS. I promised Eric Chung and others @ the Reg Table to give directions
to Modacar for Race Gas in the East Bay (I also believe they have one of
the few 4 wheel chassis dynos around for those of you who can't decide
which are the proper wheels to drive :^)):

- http://www.modacar.com/shop/modacar_shop.htm