Thanks Autox Reg. Workers - Great Season !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Autox Reg. Workers - Great Season !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:02:43 EST
Just wanted to extend a big thanks to all the individuals who have kindly
helped out at registration this year.  There are many, many who have helped
out when we were a bit short staffed, but the core group deserves special
thanks.  So, Dave, Lolita, Eric, Steve, Pat,  thank you so much for being
there ALL year.  Of course, Jeremy has been the special glue that holds the
package together.  I'm sure we will all support Jeremy next season as he has
accepted the Reg. Chief position.  I will be certainly around, perhaps not as
much as I'd like, but I still have some DSP goals to achieve :)

Thanks to all the Chiefs, Event Chairs, and especially Bryan, who in his
first year as
Solo Region Chief has continued the great tradition of this great sport !

See ya all next year !

Don Lew
(off to the garage for mods :)