Re: Storing the race tires

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storing the race tires
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:48:14 -0800
So I'm supposed to be storing my Kumhos in trash bags?  Did not know that.
:)  I figured people put them in trash bags to protect their
interiors/trunks from getting dirty when transporting them.  Mine are
stacked in the garage, exposed.  Bad thing?

Bryan Heitkotter | 87 MR2
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh
Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.