Re: Round 6 results are posted

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Round 6 results are posted
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:00:39 -0800
That was fast! Typical, though. As usual there was a super effort from all.
Great set up crew of Ed Rito (who brought Krispy Kremes), Tom Grote James
Rowney and his Son, Arnold Escano, Jeffrey Macko, Kirk Meline, Durk Edwards,
Don Ebaugh, Jose Garcia (he also did both rookie walks), Tim Weekes, Peter
Thana, Jim Ochi and Ben Martinez. Not to mentions Bryan. Most of these folks
did set up and were there after dark picking up. I know there are lots of
people not listed, and many who did multiple assignments during the day to
keep it going. Dennis and I say thanks for all the help and for making it a
fun and easy day.
Tony