Re: Allowable Shocks in Stock Class

To: "Autox List \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Allowable Shocks in Stock Class
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:12:04 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
To: "MrPepsi(Brent Johnson)" <Soloii@mrpepsi.com>; "Autox List (E-mail)"
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:25 PM

> Wouldn't "two adjustments" mean it's allowable for two functions of the
shock to be adjustable?  Like separate Compression and Rebound knobs?  Where
as 4 knobs for high and low shaft speed comp and rebound would be illegal?

I think so.  Almost everyone I've talked to interprets "two adjustments" as
adjustments for two types of motion (e.g., compression and rebound).  Under
this definition, a Tokico Illumina or an AGX is a double-adjustable, since
the single adjuster on these shocks adjusts both compression and rebound.

Scot (running single-adjustable Konis)