SF Pre-Sale Inspection Shop Recommendations? Darth Rabbit For

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Pre-Sale Inspection Shop Recommendations? Darth Rabbit For
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:24:29 -0800
Hi,

I am looking at replacing "Darth Rabbit Convertible" with a
"Darth VR6 GTI" now located in SF. After replacing basically every
system in "Darth Rabbit" the original, I want to have this used
vehicle inspected BEFORE I might buy it.

All my shops are in Berkeley, so I am looking for a place to look
it over closer to the seller in SF - any recommendations?

This means that "Darth Rabbit", the most feared car
in SFR STS (it could beat YOU! wake up!) might be available.
Incoming baby forces the sale, want something with a hard top
that I can still autox occasionally.

Specs: 85 VW Cabriolet. Modified: Koni adjustables (yellow), Neuspeed
Sofsport Springs, top/bottom front strut braces, 28mm rear swaybar, K&N,
dual-pipe manifold and downtube, 2 inch aluminum sport exhaust,
extra set of 14" GTI "snowflakes" with Falken Azenzis. Eurobumpers,
GTI Airdam. Upgraded wiring throughout and relays ready for
high power lighting. Alarm system, remote/automatic locks (trunk too),
and stereo. Oh, and its a 4 seat *convertible*. Monster stack of
receipts for tuneups and bizzilion little things. This hurts, I love
this car...(gulp) maybe too much.

Thanks,
Todd