Re: Stupid camber tricks...

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid camber tricks...
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:39:32 -0800
At 11:51 PM 12/23/2002 -0800, James Creasy wrote:
>ive also considered using a
>video and remote control system which would allow you to eliminate the
>driver's weight.

We were just discussing this last weekend.  A friend has worked out the
control systems, and is now sort of looking for a donor car with an
automatic transmission..

He asked me if I thought it would be okay for him to try it at an
autocross.  I told him I didn't want to be anywhere near a ton of metal
flying out of control at 60 mph, and that I'd prefer he didn't ask.  I
think (hope?) you'll have trouble getting corner workers to maintain their
posts, James.

Jake