Santa - was: Re: All I wanted for Christmas - was: Re: hey

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Santa - was: Re: All I wanted for Christmas - was: Re: hey
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:09:07 -0800
Charlie, Sorry about the eats.  Perhaps if you mixed the reindeer food
with egg nog (151 Rum stuff) Santa's revenge would be tolerable?

Unbelievable, here's this guy who lives in the middle of no where, only
gets out once a year, doesn't use the wheel or internal combustion to
get about, influences wealth distribution across the world based on some
kind of a "List" and he's got the line on ME and my project!  Then, the
911 he leaves under the tree was so small it gets stepped on.

Well, guess I still believe in Santa but... he no longer believes in me.

b :^) - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758662/index.htm