Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2003 21:46:19 -0000
On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:05:01 -0800 James Creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:

> and considering
>the types of responses ive gotten i think it will remain so until someone
>  basically i keep getting tolwins at nationals in an FFR.d that nationals
>is a big scary place and i cant count on doing very well.

The real Cobra was getting very competitive in AP/BP until some famous Corvette
guy's water barrel smashed it up. I don't see why you can't be competitive. All
the naysaying is just screening to see if you have the character and
personality for it.

You do understand, of course, that if an FFR actually wins, there will be an
instant call for reclassification.
:-)

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com