Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:03:01 EST
In a message dated 1/17/2003 1:03:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
james@thevenom.net writes:

> considering
> the types of responses ive gotten i think it will remain so until someone
> wins at nationals in an FFR.  basically i keep getting told that nationals
> is a big scary place and i cant count on doing very well.

James,

Very few low volume (including old school toyotas) get much respect until a
top finish at Nationals is achieved.  I think it would be great to see you
bring the FFR to Topeka, and you'd have a awesome time.  Yes, it's a big
place (a thousand drivers will do that) but scary ?  Nope.  A huge number of
real friendly people having a fun time and most don't count on winning, but
many have the "potential" to win.  We are fortunate to have so many local
members with Nats experience.  Utilize their knowledge and just do you best.

Don L.