RE: Round 3 results are posted

To: jerry@moutons.org, siastuning@attbi.com
Subject: RE: Round 3 results are posted
From: ddudley@PaymentOne.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:35:22 -0800
Not sure if its related, but I can't get to it either from home even after it
is posted (never have actually).  I have to go to www.anonymizer.com and get
forwarded to it.  I think its hardware related though.  I've got an SMC NAT and
use Pacbell, er SBC dialup internet if anyone else is having similar problems.

Dave