RE: Round 3 results are posted

To: Don Leitao <dimpala95@thegrid.net>, Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: RE: Round 3 results are posted
From: "Vic Sias" <siastuning@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:16:06 -0800
I have an idea. Maybe we should not hand people their registration card
till they have signed up for a worker spot. It may make the registration
line longer but at least we would get the people to sign up to work.
Getting them to work is a different problem.

Vic Sias
SiasTuning
www.siastuning.com
650-704-0771