Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting (near

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting (near
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 15:16:02 -0400
Hi all,

My friend who used to do my wheel work no longer does that kind of work, so I'm
looking to try a new location.

Suggestions of any good shops are appreciated.  I'm looking to get these
regular wheel services performed in or very close to Berkeley?

I'd very much prefer giving my business to a fellow community member, so if
there is someone who does good/careful work at a fair price in the area, let me
know, I'll pay them a visit with my wheels.

Cheers,

Salah