Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting

To: <E911me@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:44:46 -0700
i use orozo's (spelling?) tires in berkeley.  they are just north of the
Big-O on san pablo.

tire services tend to be expensive in berkeley (been quoted $25 each for
mounting), orozo's prices depend on what you negotiate each time, typically
c. $15 per.   if you find a cheap, good place that doesnt freak out when
they see 17" wheels id like to know about it too.

james