Re: Some great pictures from the Atwater NT

To: "Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair" <stroyer@micron.com>
Subject: Re: Some great pictures from the Atwater NT
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:41:47 -0700
The pictures are from Sunday.  Saturday morning was wet in the morning,
drying as the day went on (Actually on Saturday, it was wet, drying, wet
again, drying, wet again, drying, drying, drying, dry, dry, wet again.)
Those of us in the first half of 5th heat had the best conditions Saturday
(3rd runs for second half was wet.)  Sunday was dry all day.