RE: Some great pictures from the Atwater NT

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Some great pictures from the Atwater NT
From: Mark Watson <fivewhoa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 17:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
I agree, the sequential cornershots with the shadowed car are really slick!! -
wish I could do that with my Digital Camera. BTW, I decided to dump my
"whoahonda" email address (a little out-of-date with the Mustang being my
dedicated AutoX car now) MarkESP Mustang #29

"Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM> wrote:Wow those are
stunning photos! Please thank Doug for us.

Peter