RE: Atwater

To: "Tibbals, Paul" <PHT1@pge.com>,
Subject: RE: Atwater
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:18:46 -0700
I think SFR did extremely well in STS, taking 3 of the 5 trophies in a
class that has been very strong in SoCal for some time now.  And a great
performance by you in the rain on Saturday as well, ending the day in
5th!  Hiroo Sumida didn't come up with his Subaru but I'm sure he would
have been a strong contender.  Hiroo used to live up here and race with
SFR, does anyone remember his red Supra TT that spun more runs than not?
And now he is a national contender anywhere he goes, it's great to see
that from such a nice guy!

While you're at the national SCCA site checking Atwater results, you can
cruise on over to look at the results from the rest of the Tours and
Pros and also Nationals to get an even better feel for which classes are
strong where.  Both NWR and SoCal have strong, thriving regions with
tons of national talent.  That's part of what makes competing at a Tour
so much fun, it really opens your eyes to how fast the very best are.
And sometimes, like in the case of Mr. Lin and many others, you might be
surprised at just how well you stack up!

Peter