Atwater

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater
From: "Tibbals, Paul" <PHT1@pge.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:07:12 -0700
I was looking at the results (the PDF was OK, the Web page was still FUBAR at
that point) and noticed that the success rate  as well as participation varied
extremely by class.  In some classes the Northwesties showed up and put a
spanking on (ex. Super Stock, A/S) while in others (B/S, D/SP) SFR dominated in
trophy placing as well as numbers.  And then there's STS and STX where the
Lower California contingent trophied heavily.  (Lower, that's the part between
Northern CA and Baja....  ;)  Notwithstanding Kevin McCormick (wow, there's an
autocrosser from Lincoln??) and Mark Lin's showing, all other trophies went
South or East in those classes.  Ooops, just found out that Smartville is
actually north of Sacto, Eric West counts as representing SFR I guess.

PaulT    Results Overanalyzer Extraordinaire (see my upcoming article in Pylon!)

p.s. will post up any photos that come back interesting.  Tried to get a time
sequence of the forming funnel cloud over the Applegate Inn.