GS class cars

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: GS class cars
From: "red 318is" <red318is@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 23:17:42 +0000
I'm having a small argument with a friend over why my '91 BMW 318is got
bumped up to GS from HS this year. Can anyone post a short list of the other
cars in GS? I'm at work (yeh, I know, I shouldn't be doing this at work) and
don't have my rule book with me. Thanks.

On the Nat'l Tour, it was my first taste of some serious competition and boy
did I feel intimidated. Anywho, as much as I'd like to blame my poor
performance on the car (this w/e was the first time I took it autoxing), I
know my driving sucked. I'll be showing up at more SFR events between Sac
events to get some more seat time.

-Arnold.
ps. if anyone has an insight on the class change, please share it. Thanks
again.