Re: Sportsmanship/ Camaraderie

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sportsmanship/ Camaraderie
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 00:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Very cool, and wonderfully typical. When a certain STS Civic Si (an
otherwise bomber car) broke on me in Atwater back in the day, I got SO
many offers of rides from friends I didn't even know I had. I still
can't believe my then-girlfriend/codriver was too timid to accept
Jerry's offer of the 911. Moving up from a 91-horse Civic to a
911--that's not a bad upgrade. I ended up driving Chok's orange
Integra, and was almost happy to have him beat me by a tenth on his
last run, even though it meant losing ground to Mark in our points
battle--seemed like just desserts, and it made his day.

phil

http://search.yahoo.com