Re: tire shops

To: Imfasterthanu22@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire shops
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:09:43 -0700
Doug,

You know, I think this is good general advice. I'm out in the "boonies" in
Auburn but, have developed a good relationship with a local tire shop. They
really listen to what I want and follow through with re-mounts, Hoosier
installations/balancing, etc. But then, I also buy trailer tires and Tahoe
tires from them at prices that are 10-15% higher, on the net cost, compared
with ordering from Tire Rack and having them mount/balance.

        Don