RE: Another Tire shop in the Bay Area to RUN away from! Orozcos

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another Tire shop in the Bay Area to RUN away from! Orozcos
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
I used Wheel Works in Oakland near Downtown. I don't know the address,
but you take 580 East from the bay bridge and exit on Oakland/Harrison,
then take the Harrison fork (right), turn onto Harrison (right), and go
for about 6 blocks they're at a larger intersection across from a 7-11
on the right hand side.

They were always very quick, competent, and about average on price.
They saved the removed tires when asked, figured out which tires went
on which wheels (wider vs. narrower), and were always friendly and
helpful. They're also open late on Thursdays I believe.

While I'm plugging people, for any general maintenance on Toyota,
Nissan, Honda, and Mazda (non-rotary), I'd recommend Art's Automotive
at 2871 San Pablo, 2 blocks north of Ashby, in Berkeley. I worked there
and they have a great diagnostics group, very friendly front desk, and
will take the time to explain anything you might not understand.

Randy

http://search.yahoo.com