RE: Candlestick

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Candlestick
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:45:17 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Smokerbros@aol.com

"Notes to future C-Stick course designers:

1)  The longer your course, the more setup time needed.
2)  I'm not convinced that the added area we used is worth the extra run
time, as it's rough...

Charlie"

Charlie Davis previously delivered 60-second runs at Candlestick using our
previous limit at Gate 3. Be careful what you wish for.

Next time we're at Candlestick and you're looking for fast food, I suggest
you go North on 101 to the Bayshore Blvd exit. Proceed northerly and you
will find a Jack in the Box. Another block North is McDonalds and either a
Burger King or Wendy's.

While I'm here, I recommend the Jack in the Box in Marina. The Airport
restaurant guy has sold hot dogs at previous events but last time I
couldn't find him. I guess you could go to the Cafe he runs on the airport
premises. Not sure how Nick will respond to seeing cars with number
traveling over there. <G>

--John Kelly