Re: Terribly expensive sport

To: Josh Sirota <josh@sirota.org>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Terribly expensive sport
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:41:35 -0700
Entry fees went from $20 to $25? I doubt that even keeps up with inflation.
:)
I guess I'm just pointing out it can be less expensive to run in a Modified,
CM specifically, than a Stock class. Other Mod classes, except maybe FM, or
F125, can cost bundles. So if someone enjoys the sport, these classes would
be the way to go if they want to continue, without running through a ton of
money really fast.
OTH, to be nationally competitive in any class, the dollar is still king.
--Pat K
--